"The best test, and difficult to administer, is: do those
served grow as persons; do they, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, more likely themselves
to become servants? And, what is the effect on the least privileged in society; will they benefit, or, at least, will
they not be further deprived?”
- Organized and facilitated nine executive-level career boards
responsible for nation-wide management/leadership development and succession planning.
Initiated and automated a 360-degree multi-rater assessment process and coached over 200 executives
and senior managers.
- Developed a corporate university, including a Leadership
Academy and a School of Professional Studies with curriculum in leadership competencies and five career tracks.
- Created a strategic alliance between business goals and
training and career development activities for over 2,700 employees at
6 manufacturing sites, providing real-time performance support for multi-million dollar capital expenditures.
- Conducted management analysis to document interaction for three levels of decision-makers in complex
matrix organization. Credited with improving productivity and revitalizing senior executive team after draconian downsizing.
- Designed large-scale executive conferences that reshaped strategic thinking and systems interaction
for a world-wide, service delivery organization.
- Produced asynchronous broadcasts, CD-Roms, videos
and discussion guides to enable executives to communicate leadership priorities with 17,000 employees.
- Facilitated a labor-management team that reinvented agency-wide
performance management system.
- Facilitated Strategic Planning process for non-profit
that resulted in launching three new membership services.